LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Keegan
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Style/Color: Dark Brown and messy
- Height: 6’
- Clothing style: Everything is two sizes too big or has lost of pockets
- Best physical feature:
My dickFacial structure?
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: I’ll let you know as soon as I find out
- Your guilty pleasure: Walking off injuries
- Ambitions for the future: To have decent ambitions
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: What time is it? What day is it? Shit, do I work today?
- What you think about most: What I want to do later in the day
- What you think about before bed: How many hours of sleep will I get before the alarm goes off?
- You think your best quality is: My super chill attitude
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Group
- To be loved or respected: Respect
- Beauty or brains: Brains
- Dogs or cats: Cats
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Only when I need to
- Believe in yourself: Sure
- Believe in love: What kinda love are we talking about?
- Want someone: Man these are really vague
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: A couple times
- Done drugs: Nothing illegal
- Changed who you were to fit in: Nope
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: #a5a683
- Favorite animal: Pikas
- Favorite movie: Coin flip between Snatch and Fifty Dead Men Walking
- Favorite game: Monster Hunter (all versions)
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: Tuesday
- How old will you be: 22
- Age you lost your virginity: N/A
- Does age matter: For what?
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: Witty
- Best eye color: Greens
- Best hair color: Red heads
- Best thing to do with a partner: Wander around town
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: the things I love
- I feel: tired
- I hide: from the cat
- I miss: living near friends
- I wish: work would hurry up and give me that damn raise
shout out to girls with harsh voices and boys with fat thighs and to people who dont like a tv show but will still watch it with a good attitude if their friend wants to watch it and shout out to people who only rarely talk to their pets in baby voices and also to people who laugh at their own jokes and people who draw angry eyebrows on billboards i love you all
So my mom and I have been working the same waitress job for 5-6 years now. She had been waitressing years before, but this is recently. Anyway, about… 15 minutes ago this guy she waited on left and told her to take care. Just that. Prior to this she had talked to him about Italy. Her people are from Florence, this and that, and she said she’s never been. She’s got 8 years of art education and she’s working a waitress job. It’s pretty… Sad and disappointing, I guess. Her and my father divorced 6 years ago and she hasn’t had a real job ever. Just been stuck in a small town she’s not from.
This man who we have never seen before tipped her 1000 dollars for a trip to Italy. Walked out, not another word.
…you know. Just when I start to lose faith in humanity….Hm.